Tuesday, January 3, 2012

16 Weeks

 Jacob has been very good to me and baby. He makes sure we eat well and massages all my aches and pains away. He couldn't be more excited to have a little one.
Baby Paskett can hear now! Tiny ear bones are in place as of this week. This is Daddy Paskett talking to his little princess. I am laughing because in the process he is tickling me.
I have been craving sweet and sour candies, mangoes, and strawberries. Jessica brought me Zours to ease the sweet and sour craving and I went and loaded our fridge with yummy fruit. Jacob and I made fresh juice the other day and it was perfect. Fresh juice does not compare to anything bought at the store. 

My rings are barely fitting since my hands, feet, and face are already swelling. My mom tells me "Just wait!" whenever I tell her of this fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment